After Watching Ethan’s Music Room
- Make connections between the show’s concept and vocabulary and what students are doing in class. Use Ethan’s explanations to help students understand musical concepts and vocabulary.
- Ask students if they play an instrument or know someone who plays an instrument. How often do they practice? What kind of music do they play?
- Choose one vocabulary word from the show and ask students to explain it in their own way, using instruments or props if necessary.
- Ask students to create their own episodes of Ethan’s Music Room! Encourage them
act out the episode.
- Ask students to complete the corresponding Ethan’s Music Room activity. How does the episode’s musical concepts relate to their activity?
- Ask students what their favorite part of the episode was and why.