While Watching Ethan’s Music Room
- Watch with your child! During viewing, talk with your child about what’s happening on screen. Ask questions to support their comprehension.
- Play “I-Spy” - Who can spot the instruments in the background?
- Reinforce your child’s learning by encouraging them to engage with music. For example: Have them clap along with the radio or create a rain stick from rice and paper towel tubes.
- Have fun! Encourage your child to move and dance with the music! Don’t be afraid to move to the beat either!
- Learn and sing along to “It’s All About Music.” You can create your own dance moves!